Stay calm and surf on, our site...

Newest Designs....

Thursday, July 29, 2010

What a surprise!

Aloha everyone! Typically Mondays can be a bit blah, but yesterday's Monday R.O.C.K.E.D! I ran into Kailua's Shore Break Shave Ice truck! It was exciting to see 3rd Ave Shore's decals in action!

A few months back I did some custom artwork (surf and wave decals) for this shave ice truck. Seeing this old postal mail carrier really put me to the test. I loved that I was working with a blank canvas, so I decided that a long wave starting from the back and ending in the front would be perfect! Added some rainbow wording..and ta dah! Here it is!



The idea behind the truck is to be somewhat of an ice cream truck, meaning it's mobile! Shore Break Shave Ice cruises around Kailua selling 25 Ono delicious flavors of shave ice. I had coconut and watermelon yesterday...YUM! Check out their great site (you can even rent it for parties!).
Shorebreak Shave Ice.  A warm mahalo to Dave and Brook for bringing me on board with this fun project, may your business be blessed!

Are you interested in custom decals for your car or business vehicle? I can help! Just shoot me an e.mail at SamHardin@yahoo.com 3rdaveshore.com