Stay calm and surf on, our site...

Newest Designs....

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Jaw Dropper....

Aloha!! Hope the weekend is treating you great :) I just had to share the latest and most exciting news around the shop.  As you may know, 3rd Ave Shore was born out of my love for the ocean and goal to put my designs  into affordable wall decals for anybody by the shore or in a big city! Along the way there has been some rad press events and shows for the shop....but NOTHING....NOTHING like what I received yesterday in the mail.  The copy of the Honolulu Aruco Travel Book (geared for the chic traveler in all of us...but for the Japanese vistors!) arrived yesterday.  When I opened it to pg. 69 my jaw dropped.  Literally dropped! They had placed 3rd Ave Shore's page right next to Heather Brown!  I am quite possibly the biggest fan of hers and admire her style to no belief!  She is amazing and also is inspired by Hawaii and the wonderful surf up at North Shore. Just thought I'd share, I think I'll pick my jaw up now and enjoy the moment :)

Dreams do come true,  Sam